Kids don’t come with instruction manuals! Parenting can challenge and reward us in many ways. Parenting coaching can provide parents with strategies for improving their relationship with their child while improving his/her behaviour.
Here are some common problems parenting coaching can help resolve:
- Morning routines – Do your kids dawdle and struggle to get out the door on time?
- Discipline and Consequences – Learn how to give consequences that really work.
- Bedtime and Sleep Issues – Do you battle to get your child in to bed and to stay there?
- Back Talk – Does your child speak to you with attitude rather than respect?
- Not Listening – Are you tired of repeating and reminding?
- Power Struggles – Why is everything a battle?
- Sibling Rivalry – Do you feel like a referee?
- Tantrums – Toddler to teen…learn to tame tantrums
- Whining – Eliminate this unpleasant complaining
Healthy parenting is not easy. Learn strategies to create a happier family.